Tai Chi and Travel stories

Personal stories about both learning and teaching Tai chi. It is about walking the path of self-development and finding my position in social and professional life. I have been travelling and living in many countries, speak 7 languages fluently. With the view from a cosmopolitan perspective, I have included my personal experiences in each culture.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chen style 56 competition forms


The 56 competition forms is composed based on the movements of the first and second routine of the New Frame. The purpose is the opportunity for the judges to judge the correctness of the movements. This was the first Chen style form that I have learnt which inspired me to pursue my studies of traditional Chen style with the Chen family

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home