Tai Chi and Travel stories

Personal stories about both learning and teaching Tai chi. It is about walking the path of self-development and finding my position in social and professional life. I have been travelling and living in many countries, speak 7 languages fluently. With the view from a cosmopolitan perspective, I have included my personal experiences in each culture.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My training with Chenxiaowang and Chen Yingjun

One of my encounters with Grandmaster Chenxiaowang, current standard bearer of Chen Family Taijiquan, is posted on this link.

My training with Chen Yingjun, his son, was an exhilarating experience! Yingjun is my current teacher with whom I spend most of my training.

www.flyingdagger.wordpress.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home