Tai Chi and Travel stories

Personal stories about both learning and teaching Tai chi. It is about walking the path of self-development and finding my position in social and professional life. I have been travelling and living in many countries, speak 7 languages fluently. With the view from a cosmopolitan perspective, I have included my personal experiences in each culture.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Scientific studies

Do you know that there are quite a number of scientific medical studies for tai chi? At present it is conducted primarily in elderly populations. I hope studies with younger people will follow.Many conservative health organizations and health funds start to include it in their supported programs. The National Institute of Health only list evidence-based medicine(EBM)

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Database/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home